Holybro Stack - Kakute F7, Tekko32 4 in1 ESC, Atlalt HV V2 VTX (r)
Powerful 4in1 ESC with BLHELI32 firmware natively supports ESC Telemetry function.
4in1 ESC with 30.5x30.5mm mounting holes, supports DSHOT 1200, BLHELI32 firmware.
On this version added more CAPS to reduce power noise.
32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
Voltage output (VBAT), ESC Telemetry(TELEM)
Supports Oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
Supports damped light
Supports 3-6S lipo input
35A continuous current, 50A burst
Mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm
1*Tekko32 4in1 ESC board
1* 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch cable
BLHeli_32 ESC Firmware Overview
What is Dshot1200 and Why Dshot1200 is Better?
How to Get Dshot1200 Running in Betaflight?
Download the latest BLHeli_32 Configurator here
Download the BLHeli_32 User Manual here
The Holybro Kakute F7 flight controller makes it easy to build your multirotor. It integrates flight controller (FC) and on-screen display (OSD) in one. The Kakute F7’s layout makes it easy to wire up the other components of the multirotor while keeping the build neat and tidy.
• Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
• Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
• Soft-mounting built in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
• High-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up to 32 kHz sampling rate.
• Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA pads for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
• 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current.
• Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
• Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
• Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
• Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F7 monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
• Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 2 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
Be the first to review this product.