FT SUPER BEE!! The latest community series build thanks to Dan and Keegan SPONHOLZ! Based on a mash-up of on Dan's other builds, the FT Bloody Baron, as well as the FT Mini Cruiser THIS little BEE is a supped up mini with tons of speed and power! This little guy can reach speeds upwards to 90-100 MPH! Now, THATS FAST! ha With the DUAL engine setup, this allows for you to use the differential thrust option for your yaw control so the control on this plane is super tight! It also comes with an extra piece of plywood for added strength in the nose so it is even more durable then ever!! Grab a friend and don't forget your bee suit, because this Super Bee is ready for some high flying action! LETS FLY!
NOTE: ADD RACE PACK MOTORS and LUMENIER 30amp ESC's
- 4x 16.5" pushrods
- 2x BBQ skewers
- 1x 4pk of full size control horns to be placed on top of nose reinforcement
- 1x 3/32" plywood nose reinforcement
- 1x Velcro 6"
- 3x velcro straps
- 2x zip ties
- 1x Mighty Mini Sticker
- 1x Flite Test Sticker
- Weight without Battery: 12 oz (340 g)
- Center of Gravity: 2 inches (50 mm) From the leading edge of the wing
- Control Surface Throws: 12 degree deflection (ailerons/elevator) Expo 30%
- Wingspan: 25 inches (635 mm)
- Recommended Motor: 2300 kv 2204 size motor
- Recommended Prop: 5x4.5 3 blade prop
- Recommended Esc: 12 amp minimum
- Recommended Battery: 800 mAh 2s or 3s
- Recommended Servos: (3) 5 gram servos
FT Super Bee - Build
Please watch recent build videos before removing any paper from the foam! Some videos may use white foam board, which is no longer available and has now been replaced with water-resistant foam board.