Dipole FX805 Micro FPV Camera & 5.8GHz 37CH 25mW VTX with Mounting Case
Every FX805 camera purchased from Flite Test includes a Picoblade Male to Servo Male Adapter (20cm) cable to make installing on planes a plug and play solution!
The FX805 Micro FPV Camera & 5.8GHz 37CH 25mW VTX with Mounting Case is extremely small and easy to install on the Blade Inductrix. The unit is ultra-lightweight, so it is easy to place on any aircraft without affecting the COG. Most multi-rotors wouldn’t even notice it was there. This Camera / VTX combo is the perfect choice for adding FPV to the Blade Inductrix micro quadcopter.
The FX805 is also a perfect fit for our FT Gremlins! Just take the camera out of the case for your various mounting needs.
It’s easy to install and operate with one push button to change channels and bands. Just plug into a little 1S Lipoly battery or onto your 5V rail and you are ready to go.
It has excellent video and low latency for such a small package.
- Micro sized and lightweight (4.5g)
- 37CH VTX
- Easy install, plug and play
- Push button control instead of switch to change channels
- Powered by 1S 3.5V LiPoly battery
- Built in mounting case for the Blade Inductrix.
- Mounting Case angled 20 degrees back for forward flight optimization.
- Transmitter power: 25mW
- Input power: 2.5~5V
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Min illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 140deg viewing angle
- Antenna: DIPOLE
- Video output: NTSC
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 37 channels
- Raceband: 5658-5917
- Size: 21x19x17mm (excluding antenna)
- Weight: 4.8g
- Push Button: Long press for band, Short press for channel
- 2 row LED indicators; 5 for band, 8 for channel
Be the first to review this product.